- There two important things youneed to know about selecting the right gutter and downspout system for your home. First, you need a proven engineered system to deliver long-lasting protection against the elements. Then you need to make that system works just as hard during the sunniest of days to enhance your exterior design. Alcoa's patented rain removal or gutter systems are engineered to:
- Ensure efficient handling of precipitation with adequate drainage
- Effectively direct water away from a home's foundation
- Reduce the chance of leaky basements, eroding foundations, driveways, walkways or landscaping
- Support heavy ice and snow loads Expand and contract with the temperature
- We use only the finest rain removal gutter system available in today's market, that is why we have chosen Alcoa's Rain Removal System.
- A superior gutter design with more than three decades of proven experience, Alcoa Envoy continues to set the industry standard.
- Alcoa gutters are coated with the exclusive Alumalure 2000 smooth finish and features a premium thickness for extraordinary strength at a nominal .032 thickness.
- We offer both 5" and 6" gutter widths on more than 15 popular colors and more than 700 DreamColor hues.
- To complete the system we offer a full line of accessories available for any installation, including downspouts, elbows, end caps and speciality products including ledge-jumpers.
- All of the Alcoa family of rain removal products include Alcoa's 20 years warranty.
- All Alcoa rain removal systems are made of 3105 aluminum sheet (minimum tensile strength 26,000 psi - minimum yield strength 22,000 psi) or equivalent.
- Alcoa gutter systems are designed to be free-floating, enabling the gutters to expand and contract with the changing temperatures, while minimizing stress points which cause buckling and leaks.
- Alcoa gutters will support a minimum of 50 pounds (22.7 kg) per linear foot. Six different types of free-floating hanger systems are available in the 5" series and four hanger systems are available in the 6" series. These hanger systems permit us to use the appropriate system for your particular need, whether new construction or remodeling. The gutter hangers to be a nominal .051" - .082" (1.3 - 2.1) thickness, depending on the style utilized. All hanger systems provide a concealed attachment at the front of the gutter, eliminating any exposed protrusions that would detract from the appearance of the gutter.
- The Envoy 5" is a premium-quality system used in single or multi family homes and light commercial building applications.
- Available with the heavier gauge downspout material in both 2" x 3" (51 x 76) and 3" x 4" (76.2 x 101.6) downspout sizes and accommodate your specific requirements.