What We Offer
- Free no obligation, no hassle quote
- Excel Loyal Customer Rewards Credits
- Lifetime Labor Warranty
- We accept all Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Deck Design
- Deck Color Visualization
- Extensive Safety Manual
- Why Choose Excel?
- Customer Service Agreement
Column: Proper care can extend life of wood shingles
Thursday, 20 August 2009 00:00
Wood roofs can turn to gray in as little as five years as the sun strips them of their natural resins, write James Carey and Morris Carey. Oil-based and water-based preservatives can restore the natural oils in the wood fibers and protect the wood from ultraviolet rays, they note. Most preservatives will last five years. Keeping the roof clean will also extend the life of the preservative, they write.