What We Offer
- Free no obligation, no hassle quote
- Excel Loyal Customer Rewards Credits
- Lifetime Labor Warranty
- We accept all Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Deck Design
- Deck Color Visualization
- Extensive Safety Manual
- Why Choose Excel?
- Customer Service Agreement
Green construction forces cities to weigh costs, benefits
Thursday, 27 August 2009 00:00
Minnesota cities are trying to balance the higher cost of green construction with their desire for environmentally friendly public buildings. In Edina, Minn., city officials are rebidding a contract for a geothermal heating and cooling system after an initial bid came in at $825,000. The city had expected to spend $248,000 on the system. Some cities also say they will not seek LEED certification for their new buildings because of the costs involved with documenting green features.